Updated Epidemic Prevention Measures Effective from December 1, 2022
In accordance with the latest pandemic prevention regulations announced by Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) and Ministry of Education (MOE), the University updated the pandemic prevention measures on campus as follows, effective from December 1.
- The requirement that people need to wear a mask at all times outdoors has been canceled. However, masks should be worn on mass transportation (including the NTU school bus). In addition, please follow the mask-wearing rules announced by CECC and MOE for outdoor, large-scale year-end/New Year’s Eve countdown event.
- Masks are still required if respiratory symptoms are present and social distancing with unknown persons cannot be maintained.
- People do not need to wear a mask indoors in the following situations, but they should carry one with them or have one ready for use, and keep masks on before and after the following situations:
- When exercising, singing, taking individual/group photos, dining or drinking;
- When livestreaming, filming, moderating an event, reporting, delivering remarks, giving a speech, lecturing, or during activities or events involving conversations with others;
- When singing, dancing, or playing an instrument